As you’ve been shopping around and trying different CBD options on the market, one that is sure to be a popular option is that of the gummy candy treats. Just as there are tinctures, oils, topical creams and beverages available on the market, one of the most popular ways to enjoy CBD is through a gummy treat.
So, what are CBD gummies?
Most people are already familiar with gummy candy as these types of treats have been around and are found in various shapes and flavors. Simply put, CBD Gummies are a gummy candy treat with cannabidiol in it.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of many natural compounds that are found inside of the cannabis family of plants. The hemp plant is the member of the family with the highest level of the non-psychoactive CBD in it. This plant is grown and the flowers go through an extraction process so that the plant compounds can be added to products throughout the marketplace.
- Be sure to read all of the labels
- This is where all of the info is. You will want to be sure that you are completely aware of what you’re purchasing. From the ingredients, amounts of each and recommended serving suggestions, a complete label will come with everything you need to know.
- Remember to review the Spectrum
- The “Spectrum” type is a descriptive label that lets you know how much of the plant compounds were included in the final product. Full Spectrum keeps all compounds of the plant in your final consumable. Broad Spectrum and Isolate both have the THC removed. If you want to avoid everything but the CBD, then Isolate is what you’re looking for.
- Know where to find the COA’s
- Reputable companies who manufacture CBD products will have viewable third party testing results as well as Certificates of Analysis (COAs) on their website. Some companies even use QR codes on their packaging to link to these results easily with your phone.
There are many benefits to enjoying CBD in a gummy form. They are portable and easy to carry around in a bag or purse. They are easy to also keep up with milligram amounts as most gummy treats have a certain milligram amount per treat. These can also be custom blended into highly sought after formulas, like the CBD / CBG blend found here at Kurativ.
No matter which flavor or type that you choose, at Kurativ, we stand beside our well-loved, American made formulas for CBD oils and treats and we’re sure that you’ll love them, too.
Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Kurativ CBD have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Consult your physician prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing or using other medications.